Trains in Europe
Trains are everywhere in Europe, and they come in many shapes and sizes. Some of them travel at high speed across the continent, while others move around leisurely, either by day or by night.
High-speed trains are the fastest way to get around Europe. You can cover large distances in great luxury, relaxing in a comfortable chair or enjoying a bite to eat in the dining car. Please note that seat reservations for high-speed trains are often mandatory.
Europe is a beautiful continent, but some parts of it are just exceptionally beautiful. In these parts you can find the scenic trains, which will carry you through amazing mountain scenery and past picturesque coastlines. Sit back and enjoy Europe's landscape as it passes you by, from the comfort of your seat.
TRAINS IN EUROPE
- Glacier Express – Day trips in Switzerland
- Italo High Speed Train – Italy
- Thalys High Speed Train – 17 cities in Western Europe
- Sapsan High Speed Moscow – St. Petersburg (or vice versa)
- Grand Express Overnight Moscow – St. Petersburg (or vice versa)
- Trans Siberia Tzars Gold Private Train Moscow – Beijing (or vice versa)
- Royal Scotsman – Scotland
- Grand Hibernian – Ireland
- Venice Simplon Orient Express – Europe
- Rail Travel Ideas
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure